Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Nutrisystem Series - Weightloss the Lazy Girl's Way (Day 3 - Minus 2.5 lbs)

Yes, I really need to stop the daily weigh-in, but for now it gives me something to report back on. Yesterday was fine. I had NS cereal for breakfast, this potato-bud style - cheesy mashed potato thing for lunch, and then "Mushroom Gravy with Salbury Steak and Rice" for dinner, and a chocolate macadamia nut biscotti for dessert. The cereal is cereal - it's good. I actually liked the mashed potato thing, but it doesn't feel like a particularly healthy meal. The salsbury steak thing was basically airplane food from the 70s. It's no wonder it's called gravy with steak instead of steak with gravy because it kind of feels like soup with a meat patty in there. But it tasted fine. You can see that I'm really in a different place about this whole NS thing because so far there hasn't been anything that I actively hated. I'm not going to be hosting any parades for myself yet, but it's a start!

1 comment: